Frequently Asked Questions
- You need the real hardware synth, which the editor is made for.
- Version 3 requires 64-bit AAX, AudioUnit, VST2 or VST3 host for Mac & PC.
- 32/64-bit AudioUnit / VST host for Mac or PC.
- MIDI interface. A good one which supports SysEx messages. Don’t buy anything which is less than 50€.
- Direct MIDI in / out connection between your synth and the MIDI interface. No MIDI Thru connections or MIDI in only / MIDI out only connections.
- Audio cables from the synth to soundcard or mixer in order to hear the sound.
- At least FULL HD resolution.